2023-2024 District Goals
- Strengthen and streamline the process of collection and analysis of student data to inform curricula and practices (Strategic Plan Goal #1: Teaching and Learning and Strategic Plan Goal #2: Global Citizenship)
- Refine our Response to Intervention program to include prescribed interventions for identified students (Strategic Plan Goal #1: Teaching and Learning). \\
- To enhance our culture of acceptance and awareness with staff, students, and the community through mental health and social-emotional learning opportunities (Strategic Plan Goal #2: Global Citizenship and Strategic Plan Goal #4: The Whole Child)
2023-2024 Board Goals
- Coordinate with regional partners through utilization of our board liaisons to seek alternate sources of revenue including grants.
- Continue to maintain open communication with our community and to support the district’s communication efforts in relation to school funding changes.
- Continue to support the administration, staff, and students financially to the best of our ability.