2018-2019 Board Goals
1. To be proactive in addressing the financial and budgetary needs of the District in light of possible changes in funding, including but not limited to shared services opportunities.
2. Complete a comprehensive Superintendent search process.
3. To support the Administration and staff in implementing changes, and to promote understanding in the community of these changes.
4. Engage in Board professional development which addresses roles & responsibilities, and current issues in school ethics.
2018-2019 District Goals
1. Complete the goals of the current Strategic Plan for the school garden / greenhouse, and expand its utilization throughout the school community.
2. Effectively utilize the activity period for extra- and co-curricular programs, intervention, and enrichment.
3. Enhance community outreach by communicating curricular, programmatic and administrative changes within the district.