2020-2021 Board Goals
1. Establish and maintain communications with the Sandyston-Walpack Board of Education in light of the new shared service agreement, in order to identify expectations of both Boards to support their joint Superintendent.
2. Engage in regular Board professional development in the areas of: budgeting, policy, and negotiations.
3. Continue to maintain and support open communication with our community especially in relation to school restart and recovery during the pandemic.
2020-2021 District Goals
1. Develop and implement a school reopening plan as per State of New Jersey Guidelines to meet the needs of our students.
2. Continue to develop the social-emotional supports for students, staff, and community.
3. Enhance our Response to Intervention (RTI) process to identify and remediate students who are below grade level.