2019-2020 Board Goals
1. Develop a five-year strategic plan for the District.
2. Continue to be proactive in addressing the financial and budgetary needs of the District in light of changes in funding, including but not limited to shared services opportunities.
3. Re-establish relations with community groups.
2019-2020 District Goals
1. Increase early childhood programs through expansion of preschool, and effectively communicate program development to the community throughout the year.
2. Increase school and community awareness of social-emotional learning and mental health.
3. Enhance students’ literacy abilities through implementation of Readers’ and Writers’ Workshop.