2021-2022 Board Goals
1. Engage in regular Board professional development in the areas of Ethics, and Roles & Responsibilities.
2. Continue to maintain open communication with our community and to support the District’s communication efforts in relation to school restart and recovery during and after the pandemic.
2021-2022 District Goals
1. Continue to develop and implement a plan to open school to allow for all students to attend full day, in-person while abiding by the mandates and guidelines of the Department of Education and Department of Health (Strategic Plan Goal #3: Community).
2. Raise awareness with staff, students, and the community on the topic of diversity and equity in education (SP Goals #2, Global Citizenship, and # 4: The Whole Child).
3. Utilize assessment data to evaluate student literacy levels and implement interventions to those below grade level (SP Goal #1: Teaching and Learning).